The Granfondo San Remo – San Remo “la Classicissima” is the opportunity for the real enthusiasts of great cycling to experience the electrifying atmosphere of the Milan – San Remo grand classic, where you can challenge yourselves in person on the roads contested by the greatest champions, as well as appreciating the hospitality of San Remo and its territory.
Sunday is dedicated to the straight up competition, with the GRANFONDO SANREMO “la Classicissima”, that leads the amateurs to test themselves on a route of about 100 km in length along the coast and into the closest inland areas of the Riviera. Here you can face the two climbs that characterize the Milan – San Remo of the professionals, the traditional Cipressa and the mythical Poggio di Sanremo.
On the day of the event the logistical center of the Festival will be Piazza Colombo, right in the center, where a sponsor’s village will be organized, and race packs will be distributed, and where later the pasta party and award ceremony will take place.
- Arrival in San Remo
- Check-in at affiliated hotel
- the great day of the professionals, with the arrival in via Roma in San Remo expected at about 5 pm
- Checking, collection or race packs and ??????
- Dinner in hotel
- Overnight stay
- 7:00 breakfast
- 9:00 start of the race
- Arrival at Poggio di Sanremo
- Ride to the Palafiori for shower and pasta party
- Award ceremony at the village in Piazza Colombo
- registration for the race in the FIRST GRID guaranteed!
- Souvenir jersey of the event
- 2 dinners and overnight stays in a double room in San Remo
- pasta party
- transportation from the arrival to the hotel in San Remo, including bicycle
The cost does not include:
- the return trip
- anything that is not described in “the cost includes”
- organization of the trip
- accommodation in single or multiple room
- any extension of stay